Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Little Things

Tis a song by Colbie Caillat that I thought my sister liked, and therefore heard more than once. Its what I call a pink song and so I really had to sort of steel the stomach to hear it four times, and then I started liking it, a LOT and then I came back home and played it..
And my sister puked.

Sigh.

So I just heard it again.. and its too pink for me man.

NOT the point of the post.

So things haven't been peaches and cream (nicesong by the John Butler Trio btw)and lets just say happy happy Aqseer has been pretty much dead. Funnily enough, I felt happy happy today in the shower because I liked the smell of the shower gel my supahsistah uses (some palmolive shite. Palm Olive. Oo) and because Gilmore Girls is showing tomorrow at ten on Zee Cafe (I sound like an ad agency) and I've been wanting to watch it for a while.

Oh and cause I drank out of the coffee cup thing the Gilmore Girls are always drinking out of, so FULL happiness happened :P

The little things, indeed.

I remember a time that Samar stopped by while I was standing with my palm outstretched for a bit of dew that was dripping of the OAT's drapery, and grinning stupidly to myself cause it felt so nice in the middle of my palm

He said- 'cheap thrills eh?'.

They're the best, cheap thrills are, most times.

No comments: