Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Random (atlast)

Its a new day and I just feel like typing. Maybe cause there's nothing better to do. A mark of this blog's evolution into a real blog perhaps.

They're airing a lot of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. on television.. back to back episodes and all. Must be cause people still watch. Epic, that show. Forced humour sometimes, as I realised this morning.

I might have to read bare acts in Hindi, translate to English and collate. Not looking forward to it so much.

Are lawyers liars? We're people who argue one side and try not to highlight stuff that doesn't go in our favour. That makes us biased, and hey, that's the job.

But yeah sure, I guess some of us do lie through our teeth.

I like the idea of doing law. I'm glad I'm studying law, even if I'm not getting the bestest legal education on Planet Earth.

I NEED to watch stupid movies! Even corny stuff'll do.

Bleahry
Aqseer

No comments: